ECIT AS acquisition of 50.1% of the shares in Intunor Services AS is completed. Company announcement No. 110

Reference is made to company announcement No. 104 of 17. October 2022, where the company announced to have entered into an agreement to acquire 50.1 % of the shares in Intunor Services AS including an option agreement to acquire the remaining 49.9% of the shares

The regulatory approvals have been granted and the transaction is now completed.

About Intunor Services AS

Intunor is a Norwegian finance and accounting company offering services based on
modern ERP systems for business administration, services for specialized industry solutions and advisory services. Intunor including subsidiaries employ 135 employees, serves more than 1300 customers and delivered a 2021 revenue of MNOK 129. Intunor is located in Oslo, Gardermoen, Tønsberg, Harstad, Bodø og Rognan. Read more on

About ECIT

ECIT was founded in 2013 and supports a large customer base with Accounting, Payroll and a broad range of IT services and solutions. ECIT has a well-proven model for acquisition and integration, ensuring proximity to customers and local entrepreneurship combined with the strength of being a larger international group. ECIT has a proforma revenue (2021) of 2.55 billion NOK and +2,200 employees across 10 countries. M&A has been a driver of the Company's growth and ECIT has completed more than 125 acquisitions since 2013.

Read more at: