Evercom AS becomes part of ECIT. Company announcement No. 192

ECIT AS hereby announce that ECIT has entered into an agreement to acquire 50.1% of the shares in the Norwegian audio visual specialist Evercom AS (Evercom) including an option agreement to acquire the remaining 49.9% of the shares. The transaction is subject to regulatory approval and completion of the transaction and a closing announcement can, subject to regulatory approvement, be expected in 4th quarter 2023.

Evercom, with an experienced staff and an attractive portfolio of customers, will strengthen the industry position and competence base in ECIT within the AV industry. Evercom will enter the IT division in ECIT.

We are pleased to welcome customers and employees of Evercom to ECIT, says Peter Lauring, CEO in ECIT.

About Evercom AS
Evercom, located in Oslo, is a specialist within audio visual solutions to public sector and larger organizations. Evercom AS has 20 employees and a revenue of 112.1 MNOK for the fiscal year ending 31.12.2022. Read more on https://evercom.no.

For further information please contact
Mads Skovgaard, Group CFO
+45 2780 4942


About ECIT
Founded in 2013, ECIT supports a large customer base with accounting, payroll, and IT services. ECIT has a proven model for acquisitions, combining proximity to customers, local entrepreneurship and the strength of a larger international group. ECIT has a full-year proforma revenue of 3.4 billion NOK per Q2 2023 and more than 2,500 employees across ten countries. M&A has been key to drive the Company's growth as ECIT has completed more than 130 acquisitions since 2013. Read more at www.ecit.com.